Sonntag, 30. September 2012

Take a break, refresh your mind

Hello there. 
What an awesum sunday, to start again to blog.
My Blog is online since 2011. But i made a long break and overthink it all. I hope to get some help from the awesome SL-Desinger, who like my work.

My new "first" entry. 
I love the Hairstyles from Truth and the awesome clothing from IRON. I´m also addiced to [ glow ] Studio. My favourite eyes are from .ID. and my Poses from PurplePoses <3 At least: dont miss the recent release from [PXL] -the new Teeth with HUD.

Blog 1



Skin: the body co. Summer (01 Fair) blonde brows
Hair: >TRUTH< Tristana w/Roots - mirage
Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
Eyes:  .ID. Mirror / Mesh Eyes / Green /
Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO TEETH v1.2 (Mod/Copy)

Headband: LaGyo_Hop bird headbend silver
Earrings: [ glow ] studio Utopia Earrings (browns)
Necklace: [ glow ] studio - Crosses Necklace (gold)
Bracelet: [ glow ] studio Souvenir Bracelet Gold 
Nails: [LOVE SOUL] Prim nails*Classy*BLACK  //The Arcade Gacha Event//
Clutch:  Color.Me.H.O.F [ContinentalWallet[Yellow] //The Arcade Gacha Event//
Dress :ISON - shift blazer dress -S- (brown)
Boots: ISON - carazon boot -XS- (brown)
Stocking:*T.Whore*- Punk Stocking Clear Dots